Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family?? What's That?

Family.. alright, I will introduce my family members one by one.. no way maaan.. I will just introduce you to my main family.. 'kay?

Right, my father, Ferry Posuma , is a really handsome man, as you can see, ( oops you can't ).. he is not that old nor young .. he is 43 years old? At least he says so.. hahahah.. Dad is really funny and sometimes even embarassing.. he doesn't really care though! Hmm.. this part of Dad I KNOW I have inherited.. ( the " not caring even though people are looking ") part.. hahahah.. well, I personally like this part of my Dad, :D Anyways, Dad likes playing badminton, watching football and shouting like crazy, oh, and sometimes even boxing matches. And the thing that he really likes is.. OLDIES MUSIC that always drive me nuts! Whenever we're in the car, he always plays his songs really loud, and he even dances along with the music ( what? how? you figure out.. ) God, lucky people can't see clearly into our car.. otherwise, they would see my dad banging his head back and forth like someone who needs help.. Not only that, oh no.. my mum even helps my dad by singing along!!

Now, Mum is a really important person in the Posuma's family, because.. just think, how can we survive , without her constant nagging and blah-blah-ing?? What will we do if she stops getting into our problems ever so often?? hahahah, well, some of these are true :) I think every mum must do these things, because.. if they don't .. well... it's not normal!! All mums are like this, how do I know, you say? Well, I have my own sources ( hahahah.. ) My Mum's real name is Eliza Patricia Nilawati.. but! Since she's married to my Dad.. her name becomes Eliza Posuma Nilawati? What?? I don't know.. should be Eliza Posuma right? But she writes her nickname in her phone EPN? What? Well.. whatever.. Mum is 41 years old.. I think.. ( What the?? :P ) She recently became involved in tennis, and she enjoys sleeping oooooh so much.. It's like.. everyday.. almost 10 hours of sleep.. why? ask her.. I don't have the guts to ask her.. hahahah.. Mum likes to watch TV.. other than sleeping, that is.. Her favourite TV Show is.. Ghost Whisperer.. umm.. the one with Jennifer Love Hewitt? In that sitcom, Jennifer could see and even speak with the dead ( a.k.a ghost .. ) and she helps them to go to the other world.. yup.. that's what I get from the show.. I don't get it? but.. my Mum likes it, so I should at least point that here :D

Me? I'm the first child of 2.. oops.. 3.. hahahah.. I deny my last sister.. wahahaha.. why? well.. you'll know in a sec..

Tiffany Augusta Posuma is the second child of Ferry and Eliza.. she is 14 years old and is currently in the 3rd Grade of Junior High School in Gloria 2.. well.. what I like about Fanny is , that she always lets me do what I want.. hahahah! First child authority rules!! For example, TV Shows.. we like different shows.. she likes sitcoms, telenovela and such useless stuffs.. while I like to watch cartoons, music and entertainment proggrammes and more useless stuffs.. hahahah.. so .. what do we do? Who gets to watch their favourite shows in the comfort of our room? .. ME!!! duh, who else.. hahahah.. That's why I like this one, I mean, my sister.. this sister.. She always understands that I am too lazy to move to one place to another, so she always ends up watching TV in Mum and Dad's room.. how nice of her.. Oh! And Fanny also does DC ( Dance Club ) .. WHAT?? I know!! My jaw dropped to the floor in an instant the moment she told me that! Well, who am I to tell her what to do.. if she likes dancing.. well.. so be it.. :D Oh yeah, many people also told me that Fanny really resembles me, I mean , our faces really do look alike.. again, WHAT???!! NO WAY MAN! But, we hear it ever so often that we start to wonder if we.. really do look alike.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... To think that God made us individually... It's just not fair... waaa... hahahahah.. not really.. I don't think that we look alike, it's just that when I was in Junior High, I also had the same haircut as her! So, it's only obvious that people mistaken me for her or vice versa :D

Alright.. the last person on my list.. Many people gets confused about my relationship with her.. they usually say , " But, she's soooo cute, how can you NOT like her?? " or things like, " Cia, you're sooooo mean, you guys are like step sisters! " Yup! You've guessed it.. she's the latest and newest and most incredibly amazingly annoying daughter of Ferry and Eliza couple.. Anastasia Elena Posuma... behold.. her mouth.. which can never be shut.. her eyes.. like a punk's eye.. always looking for trouble with me.. her hair.. which poofs like a mushroom in Mario Bros.. I just can't seem to like her AT ALL!! Nor do I care if she's born premature or not.. blah blah blah.. whatever.. You know what, the funny thing is , my grandma already predicted from the Chinese Calendar, that Me and Tasya will be " Jiong " or, our Chinese Zodiak is against eachother.. My Zodiak is Water Monkey, and hers is Wood Horse? Or so I was told.. hahahah.. So.. It's already destined that we hate eachother soooo much that I really like to bully her when Mum and Dad isn't home.. Why? Think of it like this.. Oh yeah, Tasya is only 6 years old, that means there's a 10 years difference in our age.. Anyways, I was the first child born in the Posuma family, which means I was the most loved one.. I always get attention and such, but when Tasya was born!! All those attention and love and care .. wooosh .. it just went to HER!!! WHAT?? I cannot accept that!!! With Fanny, I didn't bother that much, because I still get some of the attention, but with her, ( Tasya ), I was simply ignored and forgotten!! WHY!!! I didn't even approved of the idea of another sister!! So, when people come to my house, or when Dad or Mum comes home , who do they look for?? That Mushroom-headed, back-stabbing, slow-eating , crybaby Tasya!! OOOOHHHHH... God, please forgive her!! hahahah... Oh well, as long as she doesn't try to get on my nerves ever so often, I'm gonna be fine.. I think.. we'll see.. ( Mwahahhaahah evil laugh ).. :D

Okay, I think that's all about my Main Family.. when I got time.. I'll post her picture or something.. ( Tasya's ) So that you can see her horrible.. horrible .. ehem.. I mean.. cute face :D

CIA

No comments: