Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends? wAOOOhh!!!

Wow!! Friends? What's that? hahahah.. 'f course I know what I'm gonna talk about! What am I, nuts? hahahah.. Right.. In this one , I'll talk about my first friends and my new ones!!

First friends.... umm.. If you know me well enough, you'll be able to easily answer this one.. who's my first ever friend??? ... Congratulations Katherine Fransiska Oetomo!! Yup, she is my first EVER friend! When did we meet? When I was almost 6 months old, while Kath was almost 3 months old! What the..?? How did..?? Okay, I'll explain to you who don't know me well enough !! HAhAHA.. Okay, Remember my Mum, Eliza? She was in Petra Senior High School and she became grrrreat friends ( until now :D ) with Netty, who is now Kath's mum! And, not only that, my Dad Ferry and Kath's Dad Oetomo, was ( and still is ) good friends since college! What a small world , huh? hahaha.. well, anyways, it was of course their idea to have me and Kath meet since birth :) Which, I'm really thankful of, because if it wasn't for her, I would've been a really really reaaaaallly lost and naughty girl! As you know, Kath is a .. ehem.. I mean , was ( hahaha.. ) a well mannered girl, she is always nice to people and me , and likes to help , and also really stubborn :) But, me and her, we have some kind of chemistry goin' on, because sometimes things were done to us at the same time! You know what I mean, alright, for example, we cut our hair at the same place, same day, only different time, and we get sick on the same day, got the same scolding by our mum, and coincidences like that! Wow, yeah right? No! It's true! Hahahah.. well, we went to the same school since kindergarden , up until now.. it's been .. hmm.. lemme count.. WOW! 15 years! Almost 16!! I've grown tired of her face.. HAHAHA.. just kidding! But, she's not the same now, she's really LOUD now, and really helpful, really smart and cute, ... but... the stupid looking part on her face didn't change a bit! ( AHAHAH! Forgive me, Kath, I will be beaten at school after this.. :D )

Right! Now, I mentioned before that I went to Junior High School right? HAHAHA! OF COURSE I DID!! There, I met really really good friends , who I spend a looooot of my time with, until now! They are, Double BoteX!! Ooops, that's the name of the group, by the way :).. Double BoteX have 12 members, including me, .. 6 boys and 6 girls.. the boys are ( AleX, Edward, Ito, Jemmy, Ardy and Fajar ) Who is Fajar? Unfortunately, Fajar went to St. Louis for his college preparation, but we still go out and hang out together, so , what the heck :D.. Right, the girls of DB, Belinda, Katherine, Amelia, Melani, Melisa and ME!!! I don't think that I have the fingers (???) to write about all of them, because .. there's just too much that we've gone trough and I'll have a really hard time even just recalling when!! hwhwhahaha.. Okay, so DB, is made from the word " Botek " in Kalimantan, it means to lie.. so.. Double BoteX means double lie?? what?? NOOO!!! Weird name? You Bet! Because, when I first met Amelia, which is from Balikpapan, she called me botek? and I said to her, what botek is.. and that's how it started.. funny huh? not really complicated, how we came up with the name, it's just easy to say and also weird as hell, so we decided to go by that name, just for the sake of it .. HAHAHAH :D

NEW Friendssss!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!! If you know, I'm in the 2nd grade of Senior High right now, so , we have classifications for the 2nd grade.. either you go to the Science, or to the Social.. WOW! All of my friends ( girl ) from DB goes to the Science class.. while I'm stuck here alone at the Social class.. that's because they're waaaaay smarter than me and I'm waaaaayyy too lazy and stupid for Science.. hahahahahh..what?? YEAH!! ALONE?!?!?! NOOO... At least that's what I thought when I first entered the 2nd grade.. But , It turns out that I was TOTALLY WRONG!!

SOCIAL 1 is the rainbow of my days, the umbrella when it rains.. the oasis in the desert.. what am I talking about.. hahahah! well, you get what I mean.. It's by far, the greatest, fun-est, funniest class I've been in!! I love my class and I would never eeeever want to change the class members!! I'm sooo lucky I got to join this class, my school days are now not dull anymore!! YAAAY!!! Thank you soooo much God!! Here, I got to meet my little sister, step sister to be exact, Nathalia, and also my step aunt, Grace :D and also the all so talkative KL!!! :D Oh yeah! There's a certain group I made with my friends here, it's called "Kembang Poni", what? translate into English, alright, soo.. it's Flower Fringe?? what? that doesn't make any sense , does it? I know.. but , again.. whatEVER!! hahahah.. The group members.. are all .. CRAZY!! and we all have fringes!! hahaha... Catherine, Debby, Lia, Chilton, Hardy and Me!! This group.. really, is the source of troubles .. in Social 1.. if you get rid of us, that means, you'll make Social 1 class peaceful, because we're all trouble-makers :D hahahaha...

Actually, there's still a whole lot of things about them and also a whole bunch of good friends that I haven't mentioned here, but, I'll try to mention them next time, 'kay! :D

CIA

No comments: